Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stars for OWH #1

I am working on my box of Operation Write Home cards and I came across this challenge from AAA Cas challenges where the challenge this week is Game #43 - Star Scene
http://aaacards.blogspot.com/


Well, once again, I missed the deadline!!!!!  So frustrating.  Must pay better attention to dates.

This is the card I created.  I will be using this as one of my Any Hero cards to send to Operation Write Home.  I'm so excited.  I created 36 Any Hero cards to send in this box.  I gave stacks of them to all of my friends and got them all written out to our soldiers to thank them for their service.  Glad to be able to include all of these in my box going out next week.  Just sorry it will be the last one I send.  Looking for new charities that can use hand made cards.  Finishing Strong for Operation Write Home.  What a fabulous charity.  Very grateful that due to draw downs and redeployments the need is not as great as it once was, so OWH will no longer exist at the end of the year.  MUST GET THOSE LAST CARDS IN BY AUG 1 which is just a couple of weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment