Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thank you Hero

For the Operation Write Home January’s Mid-Month Throwdown the theme is Thank You
Also used for the Our Daily Bread Design Challenge - Any Hero card..

One of my all time favorite stamps compliments of my good friend Bobbi.  Red, White, and Blue ribbon is also from Bobbi.


Thank You stamp from Stampin Up Alphabet Soup 
"Thank you" heat embossed with white on red paper
White paper dry embossed with Tiny Dots from The Paper Studio
Blue Hearts die cut with Star die from Shapez Creatopia Xyron by Spellbinders 
Small Blue bling heart from the Michaels $1 bin and is popped up
All of the paper is Core'dinations cardstock


3 comments:

  1. Great Any Hero card! Love how you matched the bling to the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My thoughts exactly. My first ever Any Hero card! Just wrote it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Any Hero card. Some hero will adore it and your note. I remember when I wrote out my first Hero card, it was a great feeling to be able to do so. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete