Sunday, January 25, 2015

Words

I found this piece of paper in a stack of assorted paper that my friend Bobbi gave me.  Being that I am a Words with Friends junkie, I just had to use it.  This is the finished product.  The stamp sentiment fits this paper perfectly, doesn't it?  I hope there is another piece of paper just like this left in the stack!


Hero Arts Operation Write Home Year Round Sentiments stamp
Caption box cut out from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go 6x6 pad
Spellbinders Square die cut
Offray Simple Grosgrain 1/8" ribbon (just found at Joann's)
"Scrabble" paper from my friend Bobbi
Plain Paper Core'dinations cardstock

Because I loved this paper so much, I didn't want to waste a bit of it, so I just had to make another card!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your layering! Love how you off set your squares in the middle, and anchored the focal point with the twine. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete