Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wheelie

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge 4/21/15 - I MISSED THE DEADLINE by an hour !!!!!!  How many times am I going to do this?  GRRRRRR......

How's this for a literal interpretation of the sketch?  I found a piece of cardstock in a 6x6 pad from Basic Grey called Highline that already had a banner at the bottom, so I used that.  This is a really flat card. Great for sending to Operation Write Home. The Wheel is stamped with Stazon and die cut on a very shiny scrap of silver cardstock.  The hampster is stamped with Versamark on craft paper and heat set with black embossing powder, then colored with a Spectrum Noir marker.  The exclamation mark had a heart for the bottom, so I added a yellow enamel heart over it.

Every piece of paper except the background was made from scraps.
  

 I do love my newly reorganized scraps.  I finally dug out a photo box from the garage and cut some dividers.


1 comment:

  1. Well, you know you got our attention, Diana! Hammy wheelie likes your card with the sweet heart embellie and the shiny, shiny wheel! Great job organizing those scraps!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete