Saturday, May 16, 2015

I Ruff You

Kraft Challenge - You pick 3 - I chose Stamped, Pink, and Buttons with a bit of Mint Green too!

I used a scalloped Kraft A2 Kraft card and put a strip of pink behind the scallops.  The stamp is "I RUFF YOU." from Unity.  All of the layers are from my scrap stash and the buttons from my button stash.  I colored the dog with Spectrum Noir markers.
I then made the same card in a masculine version and will enter both in the May Mid-Month throwdown - His and Hers - Make a Masculine and a Feminine card using the same card layout/design.

3 comments:

  1. Well done! I see you are coloring, and I love how you did the scallop treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to make two. Thanks for entering in the Kraft Journal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a FABULOUS and creative use of kraft paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete