Monday, May 25, 2015

Say Cheese!

Time to try this shaker thing again!!!!  I went to a card class on Saturday and while I was at the store I saw these shaker pouches from Impression Obsessions.  They are called "Shake It" and come in circles and squares.  I picked up the small circles.

I won 2 prizes from 2 different stores from a shop hop last week.  One of the prizes was a 4 pack of paper pads, 2 12x12 and 2 6x6.  Wow, what a nice prize!  In one of the 12x12 packs there was a great piece of black and white paper with cameras on it.  Thought this would work great for the Words to Scrap by challenge - Say Cheese! I added red sequins, some mirror squares, and some black beads.  I stamped "smile" on the shake it front and wiggled it a bit so it wouldn't be so straight, just like all the pictures I take, LOL.  It needed more color, so I added some additional red sequins outside of the shaker pouch.  I also had these black and white paper bows that I'd never tried so I thought a polka dot bow would look kinda cool.

Not sure I like this one any better than the other shaker card I made.  Gotta give that fun foam a try and see if it works any better than either of my two attempts.

1 comment:

  1. Diana,

    First of all, congrats on those two shop hop wins! Sounds like that paper pack was a great prize, and you are definitely putting it to good use. :)

    Love that you are trying your hand at shaker cards! I smiled when I read your blurry pictures story.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete